“United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market” 2019-2024 report provides vital data associated to the complete market shares, growth rate, revenue, challenges, opportunities prediction over a five-year period, from 2019 to 2024. In this United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives market report, the analysts have presented important statistics which tells to the production and consumption forecast for the key areas that the United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives market is considered into, production forecast by type, and consumption forecast by application. United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives market shares of positive growth as investors cheered its financial results for last some years.
In United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244374
Scope of the Report:
United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244374
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from the Packaging and Automotive Industries
– Due to their ease of application, instant bonding ability, and versatility in joining a wide range of substrates, pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA) are widely used in the packaging industry.
– PSA offer superior advantages over commonly used glue sticks in the packaging industry, as they do not require heat during application. The absence of heat eliminates hazards, like burns, and increases working safety. Additionally, PSAs are less intrusive on packaging graphics, providing the required adhesion without damaging the brand image. PSAs provide a clear bond that can be removed cleanly, without damaging the packaging or leaving behind any residue.
– In the automotive industry, PSAs are widely used, as they offer superior benefits over mechanical fasteners. They help in improving crash efficiency of automotive, as they do not affect the substrate used in assembly. They assist in distributing stress over the entire bonded area and do not allow the concentration of stress.
– PSAs are also used for the attachment of printed circuit boards to heat sinks in automotive electronics applications.
– As a result of the aforementioned factors, the demand for PSAs is expected to increase, during the forecast period.
Acrylic Resin Dominated the Market
– Acrylics copolymers are known to be one of the most widely-used polymers for manufacturing pressure sensitive adhesives.
– These copolymers are made from a variety of acrylic monomers. These monomers offer viscoelastic performance characteristics. Moreover, numerous high-performance applications, which demand coating thickness and material properties, use acrylic borne PSA.
– Solvent-borne thermoplastic acrylic resin has good substrate adhesion, making it well suited for UV coating and metallic and pigmented base coats on substrates of ABS, ABS+PC, PS, PC, and metals.
– Acrylic resin-borne adhesives are highly used in the automotive sector. They also find applications in the aerospace and marine sectors.
Reasons for Buying United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Purchase this Report (Price 3250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244374
Detailed TOC of United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from the Packaging and Automotive Industries
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Rise in Minimum Wages of Workers
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.2 Solvent Borne
5.1.3 Hot Melt
5.1.4 Radiation Cured
5.2.4 Other Applications
5.3.4 Other Resins
5.4 End-user Industry
5.4.2 Woodworking and Joinery
5.4.4 Commercial Graphics
5.4.7 Other End-user Industries
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
6.4.3 Ashland Inc.
6.4.4 Avery Dennison Corporation
6.4.5 BASF SE
6.4.7 H B Fuller
6.4.8 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.9 Huntsman International LLC
6.4.11 Sika AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Development of Bio-based Pressure-sensitive Adhesives
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: